Alzheimer’s Event: Everything you need to know to be proactive and take control
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Professor Ralph Martins, world-leading Alzheimer’s disease researcher and Director of Smart Minds WA and Sharon Palmer CEO of iDNA Health will be presenting the latest information on Alzheimer’s disease.
About the Presentation
This presentation will demonstrate that the best approach for dealing with Alzheimer’s is to be well informed, act early, get assessed early and follow a coordinated lifestyle approach. It is now possible to be proactive and take control. We will show you how you can access screening, diagnostics, and services and act now.
You will be presented with:
- The latest scientific research, highlighting the need for a coordinated lifestyle approach for both prevention and treatment.
- Genetic Screening: How you can use genetics to screen for Alzheimer’s risk.
- Diagnostics: What tests are required to assess cognitive decline and confirm Alzheimer’s disease. How to access these tests and what they cost.
- Genetic-based lifestyle programs for personalised, targeted intervention.
- Clinical Trials: How to register, what it means to register for a trial, why register.
Date and Time
Thursday, 17 January 2019
Arrive 6:30 pm for a 7:00 pm start AWST
Bendat Parent and Community Centre (Telethon Speech & Hearing)
36 Dodd Street
Wembley, WA 6014
Professor Ralph Martins will also be signing the best selling ‘Maggie’s Recipe for Life’ which he co-authored with Maggie Beer. More than just a cookbook, it features over 200 recipes that help provide the nutrients we need for optimum brain health and assist with the prevention of other lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and heart disease. Books will be available for purchase on the night.
Read more Brain and Memory Package
Register for our Stay Sharp Program
Contact us today to get started on your Personalised Health Journey.