iDNA Health has developed a complete Gluten-Free Lifestyle Program to provide support to patients who have gluten intolerance mutations. These programs help patients successfully transition their diets, assess their clinical risk and manage the long-term impact of a gluten-free diet on their gut microbiome.
Many people are adopting a gluten-free diet because they believe it is good for them, however, most people would be shocked to find out that a gluten-free diet has unwanted side effects and risks. Adopting a gluten-free diet increases the levels of a number of bacterial species linked to gastrointestinal diseases such as IBD, celiac and colorectal cancer. It is critical to monitor your gut microbiome while on a gluten-free diet.
How your gut microbiome and metabolic pathways are altered depends upon your genetics. At iDNA Health we will use your genetic data to indicate which bacterial species and which metabolic pathways will be most at risk of being altered, so you can adopt specific dietary habits and adjust your protocol to best support and balance your gut microbiome while on a gluten-free diet.
Our personalised Gluten-Free Lifestyle Program includes:
- 6 x 30 minute consults over 4 months to assess and manage your Gut Microbiome and Gut Metabolic Pathways
- Pathology reviews to assess your clinical risk from having gluten intolerance mutations and a follow-up review of your diet and protocol.
- Personalised online dietary and nutritional platform.
- Gluten-free lifestyle handbook with delicious gluten-free recipes.
- Your personalised DNA report.
- Gut microbiome test and results.