Why it’s important to screen for Gluten Intolerance:
- 99% of people who are gluten intolerant don’t know they are.
- Only 1 in 3 people experience any obvious gastrointestinal discomfort.
- If you’re gluten intolerant, don’t know it, and continue to eat gluten, you’re at increased risk of a wide range of symptoms
and health conditions.
- The only way to definitively know if you are gluten intolerant is to screen for any gluten intolerance genetic mutations.
- If you have even a single mutation in these genes, it is highly recommended that you avoid gluten for the rest of your life.
Why screen through iDNA?
- iDNA Health offers the most accurate and comprehensive gluten intolerance screening available.
- Many genetic-based companies and online services fail to analyze all the identified gluten intolerance mutations
or fail to screen the correct mutations.
- iDNA Health provides you with genetic-based information you can trust. Extensive clinical genetic experience backed by research.
- Your personalised DNA reports are exclusive to iDNA Health, providing you with clear, useful information.
Personalised DNA Gluten Intolerance Report:
- Gluten Intolerance Status clearly indicated.
- Health risks and clinical implications outlined in detail.
- Risk of your family members being gluten intolerant discussed.
iDNA Health provides on-going support and has developed a complete “My Gluten Free Lifestyle Program”. Many people do not realize that a gluten-free diet has risks that must be assessed and managed. Our program supports patients who have gluten intolerance mutations in successfully going gluten free, assessing their clinical risk and managing the long-term impact of a gluten-free diet on gut microbiome and metabolic function.
Take our quiz to see if you should screen for gluten intolerance.