Why it’s important to screen for Lactose Intolerance:
- 70% of the world’s population is lactose intolerant.
- Approximately 50% of people who are lactose intolerant don’t know they are.
- The only way to definitively know if you are lactose intolerant is to screen genetically.
- If you’re lactose intolerant, don’t know it, and continue to have lactose, you’re at increased risk of a wide range of symptoms and health conditions.
Why screen through iDNA Health?
- iDNA Health offers the most accurate and comprehensive lactose intolerance screening available.
- Many genetic-based companies and online services fail to analyze the correct genetic mutations for different ethnic groups.
- iDNA Health provides you with genetic-based information you can trust. Extensive clinical genetic experience backed by research.
- Your personalised DNA reports are exclusive to iDNA Health, providing you with clear, useful information.
Personalised DNA Lactose Intolerance Report:
- Lactose Intolerance Status clearly indicated and accurately reports to your ethnicity.
- Health risks and clinical implications outlined in detail.
- Risk of your family members being lactose intolerant discussed.
iDNA Health provides on-going support and has developed a complete “Lactose-Free Lifestyle Program”. This program supports patients who have lactose intolerance mutations in successfully going lactose-free, assessing their clinical risk and managing the long-term impact of a lactose-free diet on the gut microbiome.
Many people do not realise that a lactose-free diet has risks that must be assessed and managed.
Take our quiz to see if you should screen for lactose intolerance.