Children’s Food Intolerances, Allergies + Skin Program
Twin studies have shown that food allergies can be 80% hereditary.
No guesswork, no food elimination diets and challenges, no allergy testing.
Clear guidance based on the latest DNA-based research.
Who should do this program?
This is the perfect program for infants and children with:
- Skin rashes, skin inflammation, itchy skin, diagnosed skin disorder such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Gut symptoms such as pain, diarrhoea, constipation, bloating.
- Ear infections.
- Sinus issues, blocked nose, runny nose and eyes.
- Autoimmune condition or family members who have autoimmune disorders.
- Poor sleep.
- Tired and lethargic.
- Fussy eaters.
What are the Focus Areas?
Identifying and addressing food intolerances and allergies in infants and young children is particularly important as they can increase the risk of asthma and development of autoimmune diseases later in life, through what is termed “allergic march”. We recommend all parents screen their children for food intolerances and allergies prior to introducing solids. We can swab infants at birth.
Identifying Food Intolerances
The part of the human genome that determines our response to food has the highest number of mutations. How we respond to food is very individual and can manifest in a multitude of symptoms. The majority of people with food intolerances do not get obvious gut or skin symptoms, and research shows that those self-diagnosing their food intolerances are often wrong.
Ensure Nutritional Level and Status
When removing foods groups from a child’s diet it is particularly important to ensure their daily nutritional needs are met. Our Clinical Nutritionist will ensure that your child does not become deficient in key nutrients and other foods are incorporated into the diet to maintain nutritional status.
What’s Included in this program?
- In-house DNA test (we will get your DNA under way if you haven’t done a DNA test yet).
- We can use your 23andme of Ancestry if you’ve done either of these.
- Personalised DNA-based Diet Program
- Personalised Dietary Platform
- Initial Consult DNA Test and Assessment (30 min)
- Review of Personalised Program and DNA Reports (60 min)
- Week 1 of Program (60 min consult)
- Week 2 of Program (35 min consult)
- Week 3 of Program (30 min consult)
- Week 4 of Program (30 min consult)
- Week 5 of Program (30 min consult)
- Week 6 of Program (30 min consult)
We prepare 6 DNA reports and turn this information into your personalised treatment plan which we will use to guide you during your program.
Food intolerances + Allergies Reports
Any food intolerance we identify will be accounted for in your personalised eating program.
- Gluten Intolerance
- Dairy (lactose intolerance, casein sensitivity and cow’s milk allergy)
- Fructose Intolerance
- Allergies: Food and Environment
- Secretor Status (Gut Microbiome)
How much does it cost?
This package is available for $1,495.
*Payment is upfront or finance can be arranged via ZipPay.
* Discount of $250 is available for clients who already have a DNA test.